Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ellipsis Literary and Art Publication



I just got word that three of my photographs are going to be published in Ellipsis coming out in April. Here is a short bio of Ellipsis that I got from their website.

Ellipsis is the national literature and art journal published each April by Westminster College since 1967. Issues are perfect-bound, 128 pages, and feature color art. Contributors include well-known writers, up-and-coming writers, and never-before-published writers. Our mission is to publish the best of the material we receive (less than 5%) but the actual flavor of each issue depends on the student editors of that particular issue.

I'm really excited to be in this and there will be a debut party or something that I will post about when i find out! The book comes out April 23rd!

5 comments:

  1. david that's so great! you're the top 5%! i want to see it when it comes out

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay dave! that's neat! congrats on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you and I miss you because I haven't seen your handsome face in maybe a month or more. Good job David Law! Let's celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. That's really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Followers